Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of this website, as well as all related websites operated by Excellence Accelerators LLC doing business as Project Control Academy (which includes www.ProjectControlAcademy.com, www.ProjectControlTraining.com, Members.ProjectControlTraining.com, www.ProjectControlSummit.com, among others) (collectively the “Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms & Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
2. All Content, such as text, data, graphics files, videos and sound files, and other materials contained in the Site, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of PCA and/or a supplier to PCA. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms & Conditions.
4. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to PCA, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of PCA. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of PCA. PCA shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
4. We process your credit card payments via Stripe.com. Once you make payment through Stripe and enroll in one of Project Control Academy’s training programs, Stripe will immediately issue an electronic receipt. Your login details to access the training material on our Learning Management System (LMS) will be automatically sent to you by email. Sometimes, enrollment emails sent from LMS may go to your Bulk/Junk Email folder. So, you are requested to look up emails in that folder if you expect an enrollment email from Project Control Academy.
5. When you register with PCA and/or this Site to get access to the training material or resources you have registered for, you expressly consent to receive communications concerning the training program, resources, newsletters, new products or services, or other records or correspondence from PCA. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email. You have the right to unsubscribe from the electronic communication by clicking on the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email you receive from PCA.
Access to Your Training Program on LMS
6. You will have full access to the training program you pay for and enroll in for 12 months from the day you enroll. After your 12-month access is over, your access to that training program will be removed. If for any reason you need to extend the course beyond 12 months, please let us know. You will have to pay a fee for extending your access for an extra four month.
7. If you pay for your training program in 3 installments, you agree to pay the 2nd payment after 30 days from your first payment and and the 3rd payment after 60 days from your first payment. If your 2nd or 3rd automatic payment fails, Stripe will attempt to charge your credit card for the failed payment. If after 3 trials, the payment doesn't go through, your access to the training program will be suspended until you pay for the unpaid amounts.
8. Our online training programs are for individual use only. You must not share your login information or the training material including training videos with anyone else even with your colleagues. If we notice that someone else is using your credentials without informing us, your access will be suspended.
Certificate of Completion
9. Once you complete each training course, you will be granted a certificate of completion. We will email you a digital copy of the certificate for your record so you can use as an evidence for training completion and your competency.
10. For any course that requires submission of a case study prior to graduation, you will not be granted a Certificate of Completion until you submit the Case Study for review and approval.
11. Your Certificate of Completion is issued electronically and your name is automatically taken from the name you entered during enrollment for the training program. If your name is incomplete, it's your responsibility to update your name in your profile prior to your graduation from the training program, so the right name is entered in the Certificate of Completion.
Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
12. For the training programs that offer a 15-day money back guarantee on the course information page and/or the checkout page, our 15-day guarantee starts from the day you make the payment. During the guarantee period if you request for refund, we will return your money (less a credit card fee of up to 5%) to the credit card you used for payment.
13. No money can be refunded after the guarantee period (15 days) is over.
14. If you complete the training program and receive a Certificate of Completion within the first 15 days of your registration, NO refund will be granted.
15. If on the checkout page of a training program, it is mentioned that the training is under NO CANCELATION OR REFUND policy, the 15-day money back guarantee does NOT apply.
16. Any live training that is conducted by an instructor and any online training that provides access to all the modules of the training at once after registration, there will be NO 15-day money back guarantee.
17. Any online training that is offered as a "one-time offer" or during a "Sale" period with discount rate of 30% or higher may not have a 15-day money back guarantee even if the course at its regular price has a 15-day money back guarantee.
18. If you invest in a "one-time offer" training program that is offered at a huge discount right after you enroll in a training program, you cannot keep the "one-time offer" if you request a refund for the course you enrolled in. In other words, if you get a refund for a training program you have registered for, your payment for the "one-time offer" course would also be refunded and your access removed unless you agree to pay the regular fee for the "one-time offer" course that you had got originally due to your registration for another course.
19. If you choose to pay in 3 installments for a training program, your credit card will be charged for the first installment right away. The second installment will take place after 30 days (1 month) and the third installment after 60 days (2 months). Once the 15-day guarantee period is over, you may not cancel the installment plan nor you can request any refund. If your credit card payment for the installment is rejected, we will suspend your account until the payment is made and approved.
20. In order to make sure you spend enough time on each module and complete the exercises, we typically release one section (that may include one or more modules) per week. In other words, once you complete the first module, the second module will be accessible after one week and so on. We only release all the modules at once if you request that after the 15-day money back guarantee.
21. All the bonuses will be locked down during the guarantee period. You will get full access to the bonuses once the guarantee period is over.
If the terms and conditions for the Money-back Guarantee and Refund Policy are not clear or if you have any question regarding our Money-back Guarantee and Refund Policy, please contact sup[email protected] before you register for a course.
22. While PCA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, PCA makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. PCA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
23. PCA shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
25. PCA cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or get a job with our resources, training programs, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training programs explained in the Refund Policy section. You should know that all products and services by PCA are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
26. NEITHER PCA NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PCA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. PCA LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR PCA’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, PCA CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. PCA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. PCA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
Limited Liability & Indemnificatios
28. IN NO EVENT SHALL PCA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF PCA HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
29. You agree to indemnify and hold PCA and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that PCA may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. PCA reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide PCA with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by PCA.
31. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Fort Bend County, Texas. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Excellence Accelerators LLC doing business as Project Control Academy is located in Katy, Texas, United States. For any inquiry, please send us an email to [email protected]
Last Updated: March 11, 2023