Please Read Your 9-Point Course Overview, Then Register Below to Join the Course!
1. YES, please enroll me In the Essentials of Forensic Schedule Delay Analysis online training
I understand that this course consists of 10 modules including a case study.
2. YES, I commit to complete the training within one year
I understand that I can start the first week of the program as soon as I enroll. I know that I can take the course at my pace as I have one year to complete the training, but I commit to go through the course modules, and work on the final course case study exercise and successfully graduate from the program.
3. YES, I will receive the Certificate Of Completion from Project Control Academy
I understand that I will receive an official certificate of completion upon successful completion of the training and the case study.
4. YES, I have internet access
I understand that to access the training, I need a high-speed Internet connection via Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 or newer.
5. YES, I am glad that I have access to the course material for one year from the time I register
I understand that I have access to the training material via Project Control Academy’s private and secure Learning Management System (LMS) for one year from the course registration date. I will be provided with a unique login ID & Passcode upon registration for accessing LMS.
I acknowledge that the session videos are not downloadable and are for my reference only.
6. YES, as a bonus, I will receive two months of complimentary access to the EPPIC Program
I am pleased to receive two months of complimentary access to the Empowered Project Professionals Inner Circle (EPPIC). This will help me confidently accelerate my career growth and projects success rates with the direct and continuous support of top industry experts.
7. Yes, I am glad to have 12-Month access to the instructor
I’m excited to get access to the course private forum where I can ask the instructor any relevant question I have about this course at any time for 12 full months after I register! I can ask the instructor my questions, and he personally responds every week for an entire year!
8. YES, I Understand that I have 15-days to test this course: I understand that I can test this training out! If I'm not satisfied with the content and quality of the course, I can have a refund (the amount paid minus the credit card processing fee) as long as I request the refund within 15 days of my order. I understand that I must notify Project Control Academy within 15 days if I want a refund. I acknowledge that there will be no refund after 15 days.
9. Yes, I have read the Terms & Conditions and agree with them before purchasing the course outlined here